|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Stability||0.05 deg C|
|Display Range||-50 deg C to 165 deg C|
|Ambient Humidity||80% rh (non-condensing)|
|Ambient Temperature||10 deg C to 50 deg C (50 deg F to 122 deg F)|
|Heat well||Dia 60 mm/depth 170 mm (150 mm working depth)|
Accurate temperature measurement is essential for maintaining product quality, process efficiency, regulatory compliance and operational safety in industrial processes. High performance, stable temperature sources are the solution for achieving optimal performance of temperature sensors and process instrumentation, by providing reference
temperatures for checking and calibrating these devices. The GE Dry Block and Liquid Bath Temperature Calibrators provide solutions for testing temperature devices over a range of temperatures from -35°C to 650°C (-30°F to 1200°F) with a choice of dry block and liquid bath configurations to accommodate virtually any type, shape and size of
sensor.The design philosophy is one of simplification, that is,
simplifying the complex arts and skills of temperature
calibration to provide instrument technicians with a highly
accurate, yet simple to use temperature reference.
DryTC 165 and DryTC 650:
- Calibrated to EA-10/13 (European Co-operation for Accreditation Guidelines on the Calibration of Dry Block Calibrators) ensuring high accuracy without the necessity of a reference probe!
- Quick and easy touch screen setting and set point memory recall
- Dry block and liquid bath configurations with multi use options for switching between dry, liquid and infra-red well inserts
- Accommodates anything from unique probe sizes to irregular shapes and provides a massive 60mm x 170mm capacity for simultaneously testing multiple sensors
These dry block calibrators incorporate the latest metal
block and electronic control technology and offer a choice
of precision bored well inserts to accommodate a wide
range of test devices. Two models are available:
- DryTC 165 generates temperatures from Room Temperature (RT) to 165°C
- DryTC 650 generates temperatures from ambient to 650°C.
Both models provide high accuracy, excellent set point
stability and rapid heating and cooling times.
Dry well insertion sleeves:
- Temperature range from Room Temperature (RT to 650°C)
- Accuracy from ±0.2°C
- Stability 0.05°C
- Rapid heating and cooling
- Light weight and robust for field use
- Choice of interchangeable well inserts
- Easy to set-up and use
LiquidTC 165 and LiquidTC 255:
- Dry block calibrators greatly simplify the test and calibration of process sensor heads, probes, switches and thermometers, but optimum performance relies on a good fit of the device in the well insert. To facilitate this, a range of insertion sleeves are available with hole diameters to suit the most common probes and devices.
These multi-purpose calibrators combine the portability of
dry block calibrators with the flexibility of liquid immersion
baths to enable the testing and calibration of virtually
any shape and size of devices. The calibrators can be reconfigured by the user to function as a liquid bath, as an
infrared black body source and as a dry block calibrator
with interchangeable inserts. The latest heating and
electronic control technology, combined with continuous
liquid agitation of the fluid bath, provide high accuracy and
stability throughout the large homogeneous measuring
zone. The calibrators are factory configured as liquid baths
and are provided with a bath cover to hold up to 5 devices
while reducing heat loss from the surface of the liquidLiquidTC 165 and LiquidTC 255 These multi-purpose calibrators combine the portability of dry block calibrators with the flexibility of liquid immersion baths to enable the testing and calibration of virtually any shape and size of devices. The calibrators can be reconfigured.