Druck Air Data Test System,
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Humidity||0 to 90% condensing|
|Display||123 mm x 42 mm (4.8 in x 1.6 in)|
|Physical||13 kg (29 lb) nominal|
|Calibrated Temperature Range||5 deg C to 35 deg C (41 deg F to 95 deg F)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 deg C to 50 deg C (14 deg F to 122 deg F)|
|Storage||-20 deg C to 70 deg C (-4 deg F to 158 deg F)|
|Sealing||ADTS 405 front Panel is Rainproof|
|Shock||MIL-T-28800 Class 2|
GE is the foremost supplier of air data test systems. with over 25 years experience in the design and manufacture of advanced pressure measuring instruments and sensors. The ADTS 405 is a series of reliable, high accuracy, air data test systems. The rugged. compact design has evolved as a result of GE's continuous research and development. customer feedback and experience gained from manufacturing thousands of automatic pressure controllers. This has enabled performance. maintainability. and operational simplicity to be optimized. Features:
The ADTS 405 series is a proven world leader and industry standard specified by many:
- High accuracy. RVSM compliant
- Flightline and rack mount versions
- Civil and military specifications
- Integral or remote pressure/vacuum supplies
- Fully programmable for aircraft type
- Protection for aircraft instruments
- National and international civil airlines
- Military forces
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Ground support organisations
- Corporate fleet owners
The ADTS 405 is a twin-channel Ps and Pt pressure control system used for the precision calibration/ verification of aircraft
pitot statics. compliant with RVSM (reduced vertical separation minimal requirements. Fully programmable for a wide range of
fixed or rotary wing aircraft operating envelopes, the ADTS 405 enables vital flight instrumentation, such as altimeters. airspeed indicators, rate of climb indicators, Mach meters and air data computers to be accurately and rapidly tested. A remote control hand terminal enables the instrument to be driven from the cockpit or flight deck by a single operator. This versatile instrument can be supplied in three formats:
- ADTS 405—Rack Mounted Unit This is a compact, 50 cm (19 in) rock mounting unit for laboratory or workshop use. It is ideal for integration with ATE systems, or simply for use as a convenient bench top tool. Pneumatic connections are available via either the front or rear panel to suit specific applications. An optional matched pressure/vacuum supply unit IPV103R1 is available as a separate rack module.
- ADTS 405F—Transportable Flight Line Unit This is a self contained portable unit with integral pressure/vacuum supplies, housed in a single military standard enclosure. It is ideal for calibration and simulation on the flightline.
- ADTS 405C—Towable Cart Unit This is a self-contained unit with both pressure/vacuum sources, mounted in a towable enclosure. It is ideal where security is paramount and provides lockable storage for associated hoses and fittings. A simplified termination plate is provided for both electrical and pneumatic connections that also allows an optional Line Switching Unit ILSU 100) to be fitted. This enables centralized control of multiple aircraft tests. which can be carried out sequentially by automatic switching of up to four Ps and Pt ports.
All the instruments can be controlled directly via the membrane keypad/display on the front panel. A remote control terminal for cockpit/flight deck operation is supplied as standard (optional for ADTS 405). This enables a single person to complete the entire test program, while conveniently seated in the aircraft.
A wide range of calibrations and simulations can be performed that monitor and control Pk Pt, Qc, Mach, Rate of Climb, EPR. The instrument can be scaled in numerous units including ft, knots. inHg, mbar, psi, inH2O. In addition Mach or airspeed can be held constant while altitude is controlled.
The ADTS 405 series is specifically designed to ensure that the instrument or aircraft system under test cannot be damaged.