|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Humidity||0 to 95% non condensing.|
|Overpressure||Safe to 2 x FS. Display flashes at 110% FS.|
|Battery||3 x Alkaline cells|
|Dimensions||190 x 90 x 36 mm|
|Safety Conformance||EN61326-1, CE marked|
|Ambient Temperature||deg C and deg F reading of local condition +-1.5 deg C (+-3 deg F)|
|Accuracy||+-0.1% FS non-linearity, hysteresis and repeatability|
|Display||13mm LCD with 99999 readout|
The Druck DPI 705 Series of handheld pressure indicators combine tough and rugged design with accurate and reliable pressure measurement. Compact, robust and lightweight, the
DPI 705 Series is designed for single handed operation and provides many essential features required for routine maintenance and system troubleshooting. The calibration tools required to comply with quality assurance programs such as ISO9000 put ever increasing demands on maintenance budgets. The DPI 705 Series, used in conjunction with pneumatic or hydraulic pressure generators, is a simple, low cost solution complementing the wide range of Druck
portable process calibrators. Features:
- Ranges 0 to 70 mbar (1 psi) through to 700 bar (10,000 psi)
- 0.1% full scale (FS) accuracy
- Rugged, lightweight handheld design
- Leak test, tare, max/min and filter
- Intrinsically safe version
- Optional pneumatic and hydraulic hand pumps
Improves Test Efficiency:
- Impact resistant, sealed to Type 12/IP54
- Clear high resolution LCD
- Optional carrying case with belt loop
- Long battery life
- Integral desk stand and hanger
- No warm up time
- 14 pressure units
- One minute leak test
- Ambient temperature measurement
- Pressure Units: psi, inHg, inH2O (4°C, 20°C and 60°F), ftH2O (4°C, 20°C and 60°F), mmHg, mHg, mbar, bar, mH2O, Pa, hPa, KPa, MPa, Kgf/cm2
- Calibration: Used with the optional pneumatic or hydraulic pumps, the DPI 705 Series becomes a low cost calibration tool for gauges and indicators.
- Power Management: Low battery indicator and selectable ‘auto off’.
- DPI 705 Internal Sensor Version: Includes an internal sensor and has a 1/8 in NPT female or G 1/8 female (with 4 mm ID hose adaptor) pressure connector. Most internal ranges are available from stock.
- DPI 705R Remote Sensor Version: Has an integral cable connector, a 3 ft (1 m) mating cable and a 1/4 in NPT female or G 1/4 female pressure connector.
Intrinsically Safe Version:
- Internal sensor: stainless steel, except positive differential non-corrosive fluid and negative differential dry gas.
- Remote sensor: stainless steel, except negative differential non-corrosive fluid.
PV210 Low Pressure Pneumatic Hand Pump:
- IS Class I, Groups A, B, C & D, T4 Exia; Class I, Zone 0, AEx/Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-10°C ≤ Ta ≤ +50°C) to CSA Std. 157-92, UL 913 (7th Ed.), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60079-0:11, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60079-11:11, ANSI/UL 60079-0:09 and ANSI/UL 60079-11:09.
- Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-10°C ≤ Ta ≤ +50°C) to ATEX
Fully portable, easy to use and generates pneumatic pressures up to 3000 mbar (45 psi). It is an ideal tool for calibration checks on pressure transmitters, pressure switches, indicators, recorders and controllers.
PV211 Pneumatic Hand Pump:
- Generates pressures to 3 bar (45 psi)
- Generates vacuum to 90%
Lightweight, high quality combined pressure and vacuum hand pump, designed to provide maximum pneumatic pressures efficiently and effortlessly.
PV212 High Pressure Hydraulic Hand Pump:
- Pneumatic pressures in excess of 40 bar (600 psi)
- Generates vacuum to 96%
Lightweight, easy to use and generates pressure up to 1000 bar (15,000 psi) , it is an ideal tool for calibrating pressure transmitters, pressure transducers, pressure switches and pressure gauges.
- Generates pressures to 1000 bar (15,000 psi)
- Controlled pressure release and adjustment